New Full-Size EPE CPU card from EVOC
EVOC Intelligent Technology, released a new Full-Size CPU card, the EPE-1815. The CPU card is an EPE rugged bus, full-size card based on the Intel® H61/B65/Q67 chipset. It supports expansion by PCIe cards, PCI cards and ISA cards, and supports Intel’s mainstream LGA1155 processors. The board can host a maximum of 16G memory. With the EPE rugged bus, the full-size card’s reliability is tremendously improved compared to the traditional PICMG1.3 full-size cards with Goldfinger connection. It also has excellent cost performance and long term product availability. The product can be widely used in automation control, automatic testing, petrochemical industry, intelligent traffic, safety monitoring, machine vision and many other applications.
- Intel® Q67/B65/H61 chipset optional
- Supports LGA1155 package Intel® CoreTM Ivy Bridge/Sandy Bridge processor, Intel® Pentium® or Celeron® G series processors, flexible configuration of high/medium/low-end CPUs
- Two memory slots, supporting up to 16Gbyte memory
- Supports PCIe cards, PCI cards and ISA cards by backplane, to meet complicated requirements of various industrial applications
- Supports up to six COM, Dual display, SATA and network interfaces
- USB, Audio, GPIO, etc.