- 10.4-inch high brightness LCD, Resistive or capacitive touchscreen
- Rugged aluminum enclosure and a fanless design
- Full IP65 dust/water protection
- Meet MIL-STD 810G standard anti-vibration shock
- Wide range 8-36V DC Power input, Optional built-in Li-ion battery
- VESA 75 and 100 standard mounting
- Flexible expansion capability for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS
The FVT-708L is a rugged vehicle-mounted warehouse truck computer, introduced by DARVEEN Technology in 2020. The FVT-708L comes with the Intel J1900 processor and Windows Embedded Standard or Professional Operating System. The FVT-708L uses the full computing power of Microsoft® Windows® in a mobile environment, optimizing application compatibility, and network management while remaining flexible enough to run multiple advanced applications.
FVT-708L has a 10.4-inch industrial resistive or capacitive touchscreen. Flexible expansion option for WiFi, Bluetooth, LTE, GPS. Power supply is possible through 8 ~ 36V DC and an optional built-in Li-ion battery. The FVT-708L is ideal for forklift vehicles in (cold) warehouses. Compliant with the STD-MIL-810G of anti-shock and vibration standards, IP65 is dust and waterproof, making it ideal for the most demanding environments.